Thursday, January 2, 2014

The Walking Dead TV Series : Leaving Behind the Prison

Well it looks like The Walking Dead is going to start following the comics again, as the new poster for the rest of season 4 (found on the shows website) shows the Grimes leaving to destination unknown, and new actors have been hired to fill in the roles of characters from the comic series. I hope they discover the walled in city from the comics. This was a new approach to their survival, and I thought it was a great way to show that they are not alone. If you are wondering what I am talking about I just finished reading The Walking Dead Compendium 2, which I rated 4 stars on goodreads. While the tv series has been slightly different from the comic books it seems to be following the major themes from them. For more info about the rest of the season and quotes from Kirkman check out this story - The Walking Dead Season 4b .



No comments:

Post a Comment