Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Review: Amazon Original Britannia

  

If you like Historical dramas like Vikings then this may be right up your alley. I really wasn't seeking this out and to be honest I had never heard of it until I was browsing Amazon's video selections. I liked the name well enough to not even bother reading the synopsis and was in for a great surprise. This series does not hold back on the action. The first episode starts out briefly introducing an outcast druid who has an omen and tries to warn the other druids. From that point on the series is explosive with action which is about the second Roman attempt to take over Celtic Britannia. I was so into this show that I binged it in one day. I did some research and discovered that the series is being renewed for another season, so after you watch this one be ready for season 2. 

Don't have Amazon Prime? Get a free trial by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment