Thursday, January 16, 2014

Crazy Creature Creations ; Frankenstein's Army

An artist friend was talking about watching this movie, so I googled it and was intrigued. Once I saw the basic plot of an undead Nazi army.... I knew I had to see what craziness this film just might entail. Now right off I will tell you that if you are looking for an award winning film than you should not watch this. This is just a pure fucked up and fun type of film to watch. Fun???? Yes. Because it was fun seeing the strange creations made by the Frankenstein villain, such as the Mosquito man, or the Burnt Match man -

Seeing what odd creatures would appear, and the suspence of what was to further happen to the Russian soldiers kept me watching.  I hope that if you like Hellraiser or other films similar to that then you just may like this one.

Blu Ray Film and Toys -

No comments:

Post a Comment