Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Some Games I Really Want to Play For PS4

I don't usually get excited about new games for the PS4, but when I saw that these were out I just knew that I wanted to play them badly.

First up is Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness. This is an RPG(role-playing game). I played Star Ocean 2 on the PS2 many years ago. I was very impressed with this series at the time because it had a system where you could farm materials and then combine them with recipes, enchants, and upgrades, etc. I hope that this new game retains some of the appeal that the older one had.





Next up is Injustice 2. Which is a sequel of course of the DC Comics themed fighting game of the same name.  This series has been produced by the makers of the Mortal Kombat franchise. The look, play and feel is very much like the Mortal Kombat games. If you know the combos and moves in those games you can easily pick them up in the Injustice games. Being a comics fan I am very excited to play this and it releases Dec. 31, 2017.



Another game I am excited about and one that my friend told me about is No Man's Sky. This is an open universe space exploration game within a very large universe in which you can explore. The player can be the first to explore regions of space and discover new life forms. I have heard someone say that it is Minecraft in space, and I really hope it is not exactly like that as I am not a fan of that series.




Last but not least is Spiderman. I played a similar looking game on the PS2 called Ultimate Spiderman, but this new one looks like a major improvement on the gameplay. Imagine playing as Spiderman.....being a comics fanboy this will be a great game to check out! It releases Dec. 29, 2017.



No comments:

Post a Comment