Monday, August 15, 2016

Outcast Vol. 2 Review

So I just finished this trade last night. I had a digital copy of this so that is why I decided to feature it here instead of on my Youtube channel. I have to say that I found this volume to be much better than the first volume. This volume reveals a little more of the mystery just enough to keep you wanting more. We learn the theory behind why some people seem to be fine after an exorcism and why some seem to go into a comatose state. Just what does it mean to be an "Outcast"? I will admit I was kinda angry that it ended rather abruptly on a cliff hanger, and I wonder(as I have yet to see the Cinemax show) if the TV series is a literal translation. I am still kinda creeped out by the man in the business suit who threatens the reverend and I have an idea of who he is, but I can wait to see if it is revealed further in the series. I rated this volume 4 out of 5 stars on Goodreads, and I am excited to keep reading this series.



Here are the first 2 volumes of this series.
Here is the pilot!

No comments:

Post a Comment