Saturday, August 20, 2016

Review: The Fade Out Vol. 2

I just finished this trade last night. If you are not familiar with this series it is a murder mystery that takes place in Hollywood's hey day. So it has that classic feel.
I will admit that the beginning of this was not very fun to read it seemed disjointed and was all over the place...jumping between different events. But it does pick up around the mid point of the book, and resumes where I think it should have to continue the mystery.
Image result for fade out vol 2
I will say that this is definitely not for kids, as the sex scenes get pretty hot and heavy...it is Image after all and they push the limits when it comes to sex. Of course it ended on a cliff hanger... I decided to rate this 4 out of 5 stars on Goodreads. Below I have included a link to buy your own copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment