Thursday, August 11, 2016

Book I Want to Read Badly! New Release

I have been a huge fan of the Dune Series since I first got hooked on the SyFy Original Series debut. This film adaptation of the first book in the series made me want to read this series. I read each and every book from Frank Herbert's series and even kept up by reading the series prequels by his son, Brian Herbert. I do have to say that these are just as good as his father's books, and even if they are not from his father's notes I would still enjoy them because I trust that he knew his father well enough to know the direction he had intended for this series.
So the reason for this post is that there is a new book in the series that comes out September 13,2016. As I have read every book I am highly anticipating this latest release...it's about the Navigators, which are kind of elusive and mysterious in their own right. If you too are a fan of this great scifi series I hope that you will pick this up when it releases. I know that I will get my own copy somehow and review it.




Pre-order your copy here!

For more info about this series please go to the author's website: Dune Novels.

No comments:

Post a Comment