Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Orphan Black Comics(Media Tie Ins)

I'm assuming you have discovered this post because you are a fan of the Orphan Black TV series. Most fans of the BBC America show are unaware of the media tie in comic book series. I too did not know about these comics until I got the chance to read and review Orphan Black: Helsinki from Netgalley. This volume helped to flesh out the characters that were recently introduced in this past season of the show.  I enjoyed learning about Mika, and her involvement in discovering the clone conspiracy.
These comics help to fill in some of the gaps in the TV show. It's not required reading but if you want to learn more about the characters I would suggest reading these books. Below I have included links to where they can be purchased.




I hope you enjoy these as much as I have, and thank you for reading this brief post. Please feel free to subscribe to see more geeky posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment