Monday, January 8, 2018

Review: The End of The Fucking World TV Miniseries (Netflix)

I knew when I saw the title of this miniseries that I would be interested in watching this. Before I even watched the trailer for it.

I started watching the first episode and was hooked. Two teens with bad home lives meet and decide to go on  "Bonnie and Clyde" type road trip. What other reason would you need to watch this? They not only find comfort in each others company but quickly things go bad quickly. I will not give any details as to spoil this, but this has to be one of the best series I have watched in a very long time. After I binge watched all 8 episodes I did some research on this series. It's from the UK's Channel 4 and based on a graphic novel of the same title which I had never heard of until now. I really enjoyed this series and cannot wait to read the graphic novel it is based on. Although the last episode ended on what seemed like a cliffhanger I do not know if that was the end or if another series is due. I'm assuming that this is the whole series in its entirety. 

No comments:

Post a Comment