Sunday, April 28, 2019

Ways to Save Some Money or Extra Cash in Your Pocket

I decided I would write another one of these type posts due to my other post still getting views. I have always tried to find ways to save money or make extra money on the side and I wanted to share some of the apps I have been using the last few years so you too can save or make some extra cash now!

The first app, but obviously not in any particular order is Qmee. This is an app that offers surveys which can be as short as 1 min or as long as 20 minutes. The thing that makes this survey provider stand out and makes them superior above others is that they will pay you directly to your PayPal or other accounts immediately upon completion of the survey. Regardless of how little or how much you have earned they transfer within seconds. Some places make you reach a level cap before cashing out, but not Qmee. Click(Qmee)

Gone are the days of clipping coupons...I mean who really has time for that nowadays, and besides I don't want to carry around a wallet stuffed to the brim with clipped coupons. It's the 21st century after all.
The first app I ever used for saving money on groceries was Checkout 51. It's not as easy to use as another app, but you can use both and save twice as much. Just search by either store name or by the type of product you are hoping to get cash back for such as crackers or laundry detergent, etc. It's simple just take a picture of your receipt using the app. You do have to reach a cap of $20 before you can cash out. Get (Checkout51)

Another couponing app I love and use the most is Ibotta. Ibotta seems to offer more deals than the previous app, as they will have generalized cash back such as any item deals which I try to take advantage of weekly. This one also has a $20 cap level before cashing out but it can easily be reached with all of the offers you will discover with this app. This works the same way as you have to take a pic of your receipt. Get Ibotta here!

Now I will mention a few other receipt scanning/pic apps I use but these each work in a different way as they are not searching for an item and or store apps. These work by simply uploading your receipt to get credits.

One of my faves of this type is Receipt Hog. This app gives you credits towards different levels of cashout plus entries into sweepstakes just by uploading weekly. Not just grocery, but electronics and clothing receipts too. This is one of my standbys I use on the reg due to how easy it is to use and how often you can get cash from it. It does take a few days to transfer to PayPal but it's like basically money for nothing. Get the Hog!
The other receipt scanning app I use is Fetch Rewards. This app works on the same concept as the Hog, but you upload grocery/convenience store receipts which translate to currency to be used to purchase gift cards. Some weeks certain bought items are worth more points. I have gotten SO many Amazon gift cards from this app. There is even a first upload bonus which you def should take advantage of. Get Fetch!

Another app that is easy to earn points towards gift cards is Shopkick. This app allows you to earn points just for walking into stores and by scanning products. Get the Kick!

And the last app I will talk about is a super great app in that I get paid for doing something I do anyways....play games on my phone! and no this isn't one of those download crappy games and get malware. Now this app offers rewards for legit games from your app store. Just make sure it is running in the background as you play to earn your rewards towards gift cards. I made the mistake of not having it on when I first started, and later learned it had to be on while I played. Download Mistplay!

I hope you earn lotsa cash back and plenty of gift cards. Not 100% sure but I think these apps only work in the USA, Canada, and the UK. But feel free to check out the links to learn more. Your Welcome and thanx for checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment